Jobs with defty.
A people first company, we fiercely believe that you are only as good as your teamSee all jobs
A highly competitive salary
£2,500 equipment budget so you can decide how you work
25 days holiday + bank holidays and an extra day's leave to celebrate your birthday
- Enjoy a great work-life balance with flexible home working
- Yearly market rate pay reviews
- Build something that matters from scratch
- No legacy code, choose your own frameworks & technologies
- A Monday team breakfast, weekly lunches and Friday drinks
- Be one of the first employees, see how the business works from end to end and make a substantial impact on the future of the company
We are looking for talent!
We are looking for dynamic, entrepreneurial and passionate individuals to help build and launch a product that people love to use. As part of the defty team you will play an integral part in steering the business.
Senior Frontend Engineer
Design and build software systems from scratch to make getting online easier for small businesses.Read more about the role
We are building a simple website builder that anyone with access to a mobile phone and an internet connection can use. In this role you will develop the worlds easiest to use WYSIWYG website editor and the individual components that build up our customers websites.
You will be one of the first members of a new team. Bring your opinions and experience and together we will experiment with various methodologies and tools to find something that works for everyone.
Not a designer? Don't worry. You'll be working with a UX designer to develop sites that work across all device types, are accessible and usable for everyone, and look stunning.